Product Line Strategy and Profitability
Arkaro’s experience in B2B Product Management helps you optimise the tension between what customers want, and are willing to pay for, and what you can make and sell profitably.
Strategy skills are essential to manage the associated trade-offs.
Likewise to maximise what can be made profitably B2B product line managers typically require expertise in commercial asset productivity, as well as cross-functional collaboration with operations and supply chain.
And finally, once the strategy to drive change is developed, product managers need to excel in Business Transformation
Given such a broad skillset it is hardly surprising that many product managers do not feel fully equipped. Arkaro’s experienced independent consultants can train, coach and advise your organisation for success in the critical B2B function of product management.
Recognise any of this in your business?
How Arkaro can help you
- Too much product complexity?
- A long product tail that no one wants to cut?
- Profitability pressures? Need to reduce working capital?
- Pricing policy lacks skills & discipline leaving money on the table
- Not sure what products & customers really drive profit? … at the bottleneck?
- Understand your product portfolio profitability
- Establish a product line strategy
- Build integrated processes to optimise the product portfolio
- Connect the product management function with R&D and innovation for successful product launches
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ARKARO