Business Transformation & Change Management
Business transformations require cross-functional team collaboration to secure the results.
Independent experienced advice can facilitate the needed change and help do the needed work.
How Arkaro can help
- Ever hired a big name consultancy and wondered if you were left with little more than charts?
- Do you have accountability for a transformation effort, but lack the time to make it a success?
- Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) to put order into successful execution
- Support project design and execution
- Coach executives for better performance & project execution
- Why does execution seem so disconnected from strategy?
- Frustrated that sales and supply can’t seem to communicate leaving you with frustrated customers?
- Why do we have so much cash tied up with the wrong inventory in the wrong place?
- Integrate your business with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) implementations to improve profits, secure better returns on working capital and enhance customer satisfaction
WHAT ARKARO CUSTOMERS SAY
“Mark’s experience in the area of Sales & Operations Planning has been instrumental in an effort to challenge and improve our existing processes and structures. His sparring helped us to significantly increase the level of KPI transparency and coherent use of information gained throughout the organization towards improvement of underperformance.” Supply Chain Director, Food Ingredients
“Mark successfully orchestrated a worldwide business performance improvement initiative for the Health & Protection DuPont Division, directly managing worldwide product and asset management teams . In this capacity, he helped increase profitability and cash generation, acted as a facilitator to the process and cultural integration into DuPont as well as directed to embed a Culture of asset management and Six Sigma project management. His global management capability, strategic thinking and drive for results made him a valued contributor of the management team of the Health & Protection Division” Fabienne Saadane-Oaks CEO ABF Ingredients
“Strategic view, leadership, customer centric and result driven are key characteristics that I can say about Mark. He has the ability of easily adapt to a new environment and identify quickly areas of improvement that generate long term benefits to the organization. Mark has developed great set of skills around commercial, product management, supply chain and project management that make him a key contributor to any strategic initiative in the business. It has been a pleasure for me working with him and I hereby make my recommendation”
Fabio Magalhaes, Director Global Supply Chain Planning, DuPont Nutrition & Health