Clients choose Arkaro when they want a rapid engagement with teams to energise project momentum. Building on many years of industry experience, along with process and tools, Arkaro appreciates the need to focus on people in transformation work.
Mark Blackwell founded Arkaro in 2016 and has built a team of highly experienced associates sharing the same approach to organisational transformation. Arkaro experienced consultants understand the personal impact of change and engage with teams as welcome colleagues. By coaching clients Arkaro aims to leave an enduring improvement as well as a commitment for lasting financial success.
Makes science profitable with strategic vision and execution to deliver both top-line growth and cost optimisation.
- With over 25 years experience, Mark is a versatile leader and strategic thinker with problem-solving skills and experience across innovation, product management, marketing, sales and supply chain built on strong analytical capabilities and business acumen. He has proven capabilities in leading global integrated business transformations involving behavioural as well as technical change management.
- He learned and applied many skills and tools, including Six Sigma Black Belt project management, as an internal business consultant and Productivity Business Leader in DuPont covering a range of industries including advanced materials, agro & speciality chemicals and nutrition & health.
- However, he started his career in a small family business successfully building the global animal health brand Virkon® enabling a deep understanding of the differing dynamics in both small and large organisations.
- Combining these experiences now positions Mark extremely well as an adviser and change catalyst for start-ups, small and medium sized businesses as well as multi-national organisations.
Mark is based in the Geneva, Switzerland area.
- Boyd has over 30 years industry experience including 12 years in the DuPont Marketing and Sales consulting coaching teams on Commercial Excellence projects in go-to-market strategy, marketing and sales execution, market driven innovation and new product launch initiatives and product line strategy.
- Business to Business experience includes Agriculture, Animal Nutrition, Automotive, Chemicals, Construction Food & Beverage, Marine, Oil & Gas production, Packaging & Printing, Personal Care, Rail as well as Retail
- Boyd is a DuPont Six Sigma Certified Green Belt, The President’s Circle Award in recognition of Outstanding & Superior Performance and Business Results
- Boyd has proven talent for empowering and energizing cross-functional, multinational teams to exceed expectations. He is passionate about building true competitive advantage, so business teams can win in their respective markets.
Boyd is based in Bath, United Kingdom.
- Jean-Maurice has more than 33 years of business to business experience. Within DuPont, his roles included technical sales, product management, business development. He managed teams at a regional and global level. He also led major initiatives on innovation, top-line growth and pricing optimisation as well as major growth disruption programs.
- Most of his career has been in Engineering Plastics across automotive, consumer, industrial goods, oil and gas exploration and irrigation industries.
- Native french speaker and has worked in an English speaking environment for most of his career. Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- As a trainer, Jean-Maurice is highly rated by participants, in part due to his vast knowledge of the sales and business development process and appreciation of different cultures around the world.
Jean-Maurice is based in the Geneva, Switzerland area.
Coaches individuals and teams for negotiation success
- Pierre has over 25 years experience in driving revenue and profitability growth with an emphasis on team growth and development. Since 2018 he has been an independent coach and trainer focussing on sales training, negotiation techniques and conflict resolution as well as teaching french and business english.
- With leadership roles at FNAC, Carrefour, Brico-Dépôt and But, Pierre has retail management experience in electronics, DIY, furniture and household goods.
- With four years in the Middle East, and more than 15 nationalities in his teams, Pierre appreciates differing cultures and has a passion to coach individuals in their personal development.
Pierre is based both in the Lyon and Paris areas.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ARKARO
In order to meet better their customer need, Solevo, a provider of agricultural and chemical inputs in Africa, recognised the need to become more customer centric. They decided to train salespeople on a Commercial Excellence transformation.
Stéphane Constant CEO noted “We wanted experienced support to help us with our Commercial Excellence transformation – A team that could rapidly engage with our sales team, secure confidence building quick gains as well as a sustainable value generation for years to come”.
Arkaro has been selected to help Solevo on its Commercial Excellence journey. The sales team learned how to uncover customers’ needs and to develop winning value propositions for sustainable growth : by better understanding the customer needs, with better forecasting sales, by enabling customers to receive the right product at the right time, and therefore generating improved customer satisfaction.
Magaye Niang salesman in Senegal reflected on change journey and how he will approach customers in the future “I believe that this particular training has opened my eyes. This training got me reinvigorated as a salesman. It’s as if I am a fresh salesman again. It’s a new start.”
Matthieu van Bree, Head of Industrial Chemicals says “Having completed the programme we are already looking forward to strong double digit growth with the target customers, and further gains expected in the future as more customers are taken through the programme”.